An Espoir Worldwide Initiative
Espoir was founded in 2005 by a team of industry professionals working with leading global companies specializing in Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and Educational Psychology.
We realize the criticality of skill-
Member: American Society of Training & Development
Copyright © 2005-
We are passionate about what we do. We are happy with our creations because our users are satisfied with what they could achieve in real life situations as a result of trusting our products and programs. Your input is the trigger for our innovations.
We don’t advertise. We believe, if you are really in need, you would search and find us. We also believe, ultimately, you are responsible for your future. We can sincerely help. Why not meet us on ‘About Us’ page?
to Bring out Higher Brilliance!
For Teachers, Mentors & Educationalists
CULTIVATING CULTURE, & SYSTEMS FOR EXCELLENCE
CREATING SMART CURRICULA THAT ENGAGE & IMMERSE
GROOMING SMART TEACHERS WHO INSPIRE ACTION
EdXcellence helps teachers, administrators & institutions excel by…
The culture, systems & processes are the back-
Education is not received. It is achieved. And, curriculum is the heart of a student's school/college experience in achieving education. Also, curriculum is a college's or university's primary means of changing students in directions valued by the faculty. Our experts deploy their expertise to …
The long journey of educational philosophies and theories culminates in its last two inches -
COMPETENCE IN TEACHING
The effectiveness or ineffectiveness of teaching is closely linked to teaching competence. Teaching competency has various dimensions such as content knowledge, instructional planning, student motivation, presentation and communication skills, evaluation competencies and classroom management skills.
EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING
Some say, “Teaching excellence, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” But that doesn’t mean it can’t be described, identified, or that a teacher or professor can’t enhance their own practice. They can ensure excellence by striving to be on the edge of discovery and model discovery through dialectic engagement.
A teacher is known for his/her ability to influence through interactions. Teaching success requires knowing your students and being known to your students. A teacher's visibility can increase across the spectrum of students only through the all important practices of feedback to the self and disclosure of the self.
SPEAKING & LIKEABILITY
The clearest indicator (or predictor) of self-
NON VERBAL COMMUNICATION
Research says many teachers are disliked because of their Non-
‘SPEAKING’ EXPOSES TEACHERS
There is no hiding from this reality, and there is no substitute for how well teachers speak. The spoken word makes teachers visible. Speaking reveals teachers’ overall effectiveness or lack of it; involves the verbal, vocal, and visual representations of our thinking, feeling, and passions; demonstrates the value we place …
It uses Simulator Technology to create realistic interaction situations that Engage & Educate teachers.
It uses Content-
And, What is the
It blends Latest Learning Theories & Advanced Technologies and deploys them for Maximum Impact.
It Forewarns teachers about their professional/personal Blind Spots.
LOGIC & DESCRIPTION:
It uses Confidential One-
MALCOLM BALDRIGE CRITERIA FOR EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE
WHEREVER YOU ARE ON EARTH, ITS SMART TO BUILD EXCELLENCE!
All secrets of the highly successful American educational system is unveiled in just one stroke: That is what the “Malcolm Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence” is all about. Your institution can embark on a journey of continuous improvement and produce outstanding academic and operational results. We help you formalise key processes designed to inspire high levels of performance from students, teachers and employees. As you know it is crucial to empower your institution to reach its goals, improve results, and become more competitive by aligning your plans, processes, decisions, people, actions, and results.
1. When we realised that most academically brilliant teachers don’t command credibility, and they fail in teaching…and most teachers are not even aware of these shortcomings, and no one dares to tell them…
2. When we realised that many teachers can’t engage students because they don’t have any interesting topics to discuss just because these teachers never had the habit of ‘extra-
3. When we realised that most teachers don’t have the ‘answering reflex’ to respond meaningfully on the spot, and this shortcoming affects their Comprehension & Interactive Influence in the classroom…
4. When we realised that teachers’ pronunciation, grammar, sentence formation, vocabulary, phrasal verbs, idioms and phrases etc lead to sharp criticism and complaints from parents, students & the society…
5. When we realised that teachers’ facial expressions, gestures and postures repulse their students, and create a unhealthy perception that the teachers are hostile and unapproachable…
6. When we realised that many students dislike/scared of certain subjects just because of their dislike or fear of the teacher, and certain teachers look like using this ‘fear’ as a ‘tool’ to control the classroom…
7. When we realised that teachers never get true feedback, and don’t believe it if received saying the ‘accusations’ are not ‘convincing’, and that is the reason for not initiating improvement actions…
8. When we realised that many teachers can’t comprehend accented voices of the media from Internet, and this deficiency of teachers is becoming the root cause for criticisms/jokes in school & media…
9. When we (secretly) realised that many teachers ended up in teaching jobs not because of their life’s call (or strong desire), but due to a last minute career saving action and not mentally prepared for this job…
10. When we realised that participants of traditional teacher communication skills development programs go back to their poor teaching habits because the program fails to create sustainable impact…
…we developed world’s first Teacher Communication Simulator. It convincingly shows the teacher his/her shortcomings while he/she interacts in realistic situations. It exposes their ‘Unconscious Incompetence’ and guides the teacher through the path of improvement with their whole-
…we developed world’s first Blended-
…we included the innovative feature of Impromptu Speaking to Teacher Communication Simulator. It helps the teacher face realistic random and rapid questions and builds the ability to formulate correct answers on the spot. It enhances teachers’ ability to think critically on his/her own feet, and deliver apt responses on the spot.
…we introduced the novel feature of interactive communication enhancement in our CBI-
…we included the novel feature of Body-
…we developed the PRIC method for ‘Thinking on one’s feet’ and for ‘Responding on the Spot’ -
…we developed the Contextual Feedback Module for the Teacher Communicator Simulator. It presents the teacher with Timely, Factual and Convincing feedback that are Actionable. Moreover, these feedbacks are the basis for the teacher’s customised communication development program.
…we introduced the Easy and Quick multi-
…we (shrewdly) introduced all the crucial learning philosophies, theories and methodologies through interesting anecdotes, stories and easily digestible nuggets in our “Teacher communicator simulator”, “Smart Communication through Wit & Wisdom” and through various companion books and literature.
…we introduced the Ingraining Feature in Teacher Communication Simulation & Trainer, Theme-
‘Necessity’ Ignite Educational Innovations?
Operating System -
Processes and products are developed following Malcolm Baldrige Education criteria for performance excellence, and ISO 9000 quality systems. Due to the company policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the rights to add, modify or delete features, specifications, packing, configuration, delivery medium etc while keeping the true spirit of the processes and products.
Teacher Communication Simulation & Trainer
Teacher Communication Simulation & Trainer
Smart Communication through Wit & Wisdom
Why Do Other Teacher Training Programs Fail?
What Are the Innovations in Theories & Technologies?